Arm Lift Surgery
ARM LIFT SURGERY IN GREAT NECK, NY
- Reduction of sagging skin
- Reshaping of the upper arm
- A combination of skin and fat reduction
- A brachioplasty can take as little as a few hours to perform and can be administered on an inpatient or outpatient basis.
- A full recovery usually takes between 1-2 weeks, and exercise will speed up recovery.
- An arm lift generally leaves a minimally visible scar along the backside of the arm that fades after 6 months, but people with moderate amounts of loose skin can elect to undergo a minimal incision brachioplasty in which the scar is hidden in the armpit.